Latest COVID-19 guidelines of Uttarakhand were issued on 02-08-2021 and COVID curfew was further extended to 10-08-2021 6.00 AM.
Marriage, Funeral Functions
- Maximum 50 people with RT PCR/ TrueNat / CBNAAT/ RAT COVID Negative Test Report(of last 72 hours) will be allowed in marriage function, after permission given by District Administration.
- Maximum 50 people are allowed in funeral function.
Schools, College, Coaching Institutes
- All Government and Private schools are open in Uttarakhand as per Government order dated-31-07-2021.
- All coaching institutes who coach students above 18 years of age are allowed to open with 50℅ strength, following COVID Protocol.
Travel Guidelines for Uttarakhand
- All people coming from other states who do not have COVID vaccine certificate will have to carry RT PCR/ TrueNat/ CBNAAT/ RAT COVID Negative Test Report(of last 72 hours) to enter Uttarakhand.
- Vaccinated people (both doses and after 15 days) do not need to carry RT PCR/ TrueNat/ CBNAAT/RAT COVID Negative Test Report(of last 72 hours) to enter Uttarakhand.
- But all people coming to Uttarakhand from other states will have to compulsorily register on Smart City web portal http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/.
- All shops and market in Uttarakhand will Be open from 8 AM in morning to 9 PM in night.
- Gym, shopping mall, cinema hall, spa, salon, swimming pool, Entertainment Park, Theatre, Auditorium etc will remain open with 50% strength, following COVID protocol.
- All vegetable shops, dairy shops, sweet shops, flower shop will open daily from 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
- Hotels & Restaurants in Uttarakhand will be open for dine-in facility, with 50% strength.
- Takeaway/ Home delivery of food items will be encouraged.
- Hotels & Restaurants in Urban area will remain closed from 10 PM at night to 6 AM in morning.
- Conference Hall, Spa, Gym situated inside Hotel premise are allowed to use with 50% capacity, while following COVID protocol.
Offices of Central Government, Uttarakhand Government and Private Sector
- All offices of Government of India situated in Uttarakhand will remain open with 100% workforce.
- All offices and department of Uttarakhand government will be open with 100% strength.
- All offices of private/ Civil Society sector are allowed to open with full workforce.
General Directives for COVID-19 management
- People at Public places, workplace or travelling in Public transport have to compulsorily wear face cover/ mask.
- People at Public places hamaintainingve to follow social distancing, compulsorily maintaining 6 feet distance from each other.
- Spitting at Public places is illegal.
- Consumption of Paan, Tobacco is prohibited at Public places.